Monday, March 17, 2014

#Mcconneling for a Laugh

If you have not heard of the latest internet craze, John Stewart threw down the gauntlet after discovering a 2 minute and 22 second "B" roll of McConnell for PACS to use later.  There was no sound other than a cheesy soundtrack, and John Stewart discovered that you could add basically any song to it for great fun.  I wanted to share two that I just love with everyone.  Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone, and I hope you get a little laugh.

Adopt Stupid Senators: This one is a special version with the creator going above and beyond.





This next one makes my children laugh out loud every time:

(ARRRGGG.  I can't get it to work.  You will have to just click on the link.  Sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQKWv772Hw)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment